First of all, thanks for being in this team! I really have the feeling, we can create something together within the next days.
Here are my slides that I have shown today:
Here is the link to our shared Google folder: You can use it without login. But if you are logged in, we see who did what.
Here is the link to the service we used today: Please create an account for yourself and start trying.
I have moved the short descriptions of the Integromat modules to a separate page. If you have an interest in any of those, I am happy to help. If you have found something interesting, we are happy to hear about it tomorrow.
Please keep working with Integromat until tomorrow. I am curious what you have found and in which direction you would like to move.
I have a few question:
- Do you agree with Jim Gray that: “Everything about science is changing because of the impact of information technology”?
- Do you agree with me that Digital Art History is actually Data Science applied to Art History? If not, what would be your definition?
- What service is missing in Integromat? What would you like to see there?
- What data is missing in Integromat? What would you like to see there?
- Fourth Paradigm (full e-book, pdf)
Tomorrow we have a look at how APIs work and how to connect art-historical data.
The quote of the day is just natural to the first step into microservices: